I got this challenge over at You’re Not Alone in This World, please go check out her page! I thought it was pretty cool, so I took a go at it!
20 Random facts about myself:
- Im scared of live shrimp and anything else with a bunch of creepy little legs! 😭
- I get high anxiety when having to host an event or dinner party at my place.
- Studying to be a social worker.
- My heart pounds crazy hard every time I participate in class.
- I really enjoy painting now, since taking classes with my sis Tina.
- I haven’t gotten a pedicure in over 2 years! lol just take care of my own tosies.
- I think I may have arthritis in my big toe 😕. It hurts so bad! (Dr. Appointment next week).
- Got my license at the age of 30, after trying for a while!
- Driving calms me if I’m upset.
- I love the beach but hate the sand!
- I prefer lifting weights over taking a Zumba class. I’m too uncoordinated!
- I love love love Charleston Chews (chocolate covered marshmallows).
- Been with my husband for 27 years. We were HS sweethearts ❤️.
- I still speak with and hang with elementary and MS friends ☺️.
- People always ask when I’m having another baby, not realizing that we’ve been trying for over 2 years 😕 (when God decides it’s time, I know it’ll happen).
- I’m terrified to have a baby girl, but am starting to warm up to the idea lol.
- If I make a mistake I’m incredibly hard on myself and push away from whomever I accidentally hurt. I feel they won’t want anything to do with me (but it’s my anxiety making me think that way).
- I love love love eating coquitos! Cherry and coco are my fave flavors 😋.
- My favorite holidays are thanksgiving because of all the food and Fourth of July because of the fireworks.
- I don’t ever want to be rich, just live happily and comfortably ☺️.