Thank you Elysha, over at Fox in Multicolored Socks for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t done so yet, please head on over to her blog. She rocks!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and prove a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to ( I chose 5. You can choose as many as you’d like 🙂 ).
How My Blog Started:
I decided to start my blog after I started therapy for my anxiety. I had always had it at the back of my mind, but I was too afraid to write about myself and my struggles. When I started therapy I learned a lot about myself and I felt ready to share some of myself with the world. I created The Anxiety Chronicles to share my experiences with anxiety/depression and to hopefully be able to reach other people going through the same things. When I started sharing my blog, many f my friends, families and acquaintances were very supportive and many had no idea I struggled with anxiety. I was able to help them open up about their struggles as well, and that’s when I realized I was meant to start this blog.
Two Pieces Of Advice For New Bloggers:
- Write whatever is on your mind. Don’t worry about how many likes or shares you get. When you write for yourself, other people will take notice ;).
- Follow as many blogs as you can and get to know your fellow bloggers. It makes the blogging world all the more fun and exciting!