Hey all! I’ve just been nominated by BG over at Getting Over Anxiety for The Infinity Dreams Award! Thanks so much :).
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I am tiny at 4’10.
- I suffer from cystic acne, which can be painful and makes me feel pretty crappy!
- I married my HS sweetheart <3.
- I’m back in college, after graduating from community college, 12 years ago!
- I hate confrontation! If I can avoid it, I will, unless it’s extremely important.
- I love 80’s music! (Pat Benatar, Journey, Michael Jackson, Queen, Belinda Carlisle, Cyndi Lauper…just to name a few!).
- I love 80’s moves! (The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Footloose, Teen Witch, Just one of the boy’s…just to name a few).
- The concept of TIME makes me anxious. I always feel as if there is never enough time to get things done: I won’t have enough time get enough sleep, or I’m getting too old to accomplish the things I want to accomplish (I’m in my early 30’s btw). I’m working on not stressing about it though!
- I’ve met really cool people here in the blogger universe!
- I got my license at the age of 30! I love driving now! 😀
- My son is my favorite person in the world <3.
Questions from BG:
1.) If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
- I would want to be famous for writing great children’s books and giving to many charities :).
2.) What do you like better, burgers or hot dogs?
3.) If you know what you want your dream job to be, when did you first realize what it was?
- My dream job would be to help people better themselves and their lives. Help the less fortunate. I realized this back in college, when I interned at a nursing home and saw how mean the nurses were to the elderly residents. I thought to myself they need someone who actually cares for them and can speak up for them! Now I am studying social work, so hopefully I can fulfill that!
4.) What’s your favorite holiday?
- Thanksgiving! So much delicious foooooood.
5.) If you could study any religion other than your own, which would you study? Why?
- Buddhism. It seems to be a very calming and respectful practice that teaches about peace of mind, in such a hectic society.
6.) Do you prefer comfort over style or style over comfort?
- Definitely comfort over style! I laugh every winter because I will bundle myself up and look like huge marshmallow and just not care how my hair or make up is. I just want to be warm! lol
7.) What’s your favorite time of day? Morning, noon, afternoon, or night? Why?
- I prefer the afternoons :). By the afternoons, I’m fully awake and functioning! lol
8.) If you could, would you go into space? Why or why not?
- Now as an adult, no I wouldn’t go into space. I have to many responsibilities here on earth! My son needs me ya know! :p. But when I was a kid, I was obsessed with space. I loved the starts and galaxies and always wondered what would happen to me if I entered into a black hole!
9.) What TV shows, if any, are you currently watching?
- Oh boy! Ok, don’t judge me. I love tv! I DVR everything for whenever I actually have time to watch lol: Big Bang Theory, Younger, Law & Order SVU, Greys Anatomy, How to get away with murder, See no Evil and Once Upon a Time!
10.) What’s the next movie, TV show, or book you are looking forward to?
- I am looking forward to seeing Zootopia with my family. I’m looking forward to reading “Lovely Bones”. I finally have the book!
11.) If you had to play a sport professionally, which would you choose and why?
- I’ve always secretly wanted to be a gymnast and a cross country runner. Gymnasts are just strong! and so flexible. Runners seem at peace….
Everyone on my blog! You guys are just awesome! You all deserve this award 😀
My questions for you:
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you become that?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Who is your favorite person in this world?
- Do you prefer to read or watch tv? why?
- What are your hobbies?
- Favorite sport?
- Favorite quote and why?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you prefer to eat, breakfast, lunch or dinner?
- Do you have any pets?