This challenge was created by B.G. over at Getting Through Anxiety. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, head on over! She’s great :).
- This challenge is for five days. On each day, name a positive talent that you have and tell us why it’s such a great thing! Also, let us know how you can use this talent to help others! (Feel free to also list five talents if you don’t wish to do so for five days.)
- Tag whoever you want! There is no minimum or maximum amount of people you need to tag. If you want, you can tag everyone! (I’m choosing to leave this as an open challenge for whomever wants to participate!)
- Have fun and realize that you are talented!
- Let me know if you participate. I would love to see your answers!
- I can read people pretty well, even without meeting them. This is helpful when my husband or someone else comes to me with an issue and I help them to get a sense of what another person is doing and why they may be acting the way they are. 9 out of 10 times I am right and it helps them to see things from a different perspective.
- Im an understanding person. Most family and friends feel comfortable coming to me when they are feeling down or need advice.
- I’m good at photography. I don’t take many pics now with my SLR but I have taken pics at certain events and of family and they are always pleased :).
- Im good a typing without looking at my keyboard. When I use to work as a receptionist 5 years ago, I could type well over 80wpm. Now i’m down to 55. Ill get there again though! 🙂
- I’m very optimistic! I don’t like to see the downside of things. I feel things will work out when they should.