I’ve been nominated by Getting Through Anxiety and Spartacus2030 for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Please, if you haven’t yet, go check out their blogs. They are helpful, funny and relatable! Thank you guys for this award!
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I got my license at the age of 30! Don’t judge, at least I’m driving now right!? 😛
- I hate the feeling of newspaper and cardboard boxes. EEK!
- I fell in love with my husband at the tender age of 16 <3.
- I have a difficult time sitting in a circle. I feel like everyone is starring at me. I feel open and vulnerable. I hope non of my classes in January make us sit this way. I remember taking a social work class 12 years ago where our desks were in circles and my heart would pound non stop. Only way I could bear it was if I sat smack dab at the top/head of the circle. If I couldn’t grab that desk, I couldn’t concentrate in class.
- I’m terrified of live shrimp! OMG their tiny little legs moving about! ugh! Makes me shiver just thinking about it!
- I’m ALLERGIC to shrimp and other shell fish and bottom feeders. Good thing I guess, they creep me out anyway!
- I stopped celebrating christmas 13 years ago, when I became a Christian. It was difficult at first, but I believe that if something is not in the bible, then we should not celebrate it. However, I do not judge anyone who does celebrate it. I wish you all a very fun, festive and safe holiday! 😀