I’ve been nominated by B.G. over at Getting Through Anxiety for The Epically Awesome Award! I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! You are so sweet and I am so happy that I’ve met you here in the world of World Press! Please, if you are not following her yet, go on over and follow!
The Award Rules:
- I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
- You are my friends and tell us about others.
- Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
- I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
Why I’m Awesome:
I’m not very good at expressing why I am awesome. I’ve always seen that to be a narcissistic trait! lol. BUT over the years I’ve learned that you do not have to be narcissistic in order to be confident and tell people what you like about yourself. So here goes!
- I am a great wife and mother. I make sure that my family has all the love I can give and that they are very well taken care of.
- I am able to look at and understand two sides of an argument.
- I am empathetic to people. I believe that is why I always feel the need to make sure my family and loved ones and even strangers are doing well. If they are not I try my best to help them out. It’s just in my nature to understand and take care of people :).
- I am incredibly clumsy! I find it endearing and quirky though, so that’s why it’s part of my awesomeness! haha.
- I am creative. I enjoy taking photos and manipulating them to the style I like. I also enjoy writing poetry and blogging!
Who Are My Friends?
I can honestly say I have 5 really close friends. Christopher, Richie, Ana, Shruthi & Stephanie. These 5 right here have been with me through thick and thin. Many some of them I’ve know all my life, some for over 15 years and some for 4 years. They each hold a special place in my heart. They listen to me when I’m having troubles or I just need a good laugh. We get together as much as we can and I just love them to pieces!
Be Creative: (I wrote this poem last night for my son)
As I lay me down to sleep,
I thank the lord for my boy so sweet.
I’m blessed with silly faces and laughs,
Squeals and giggles, from tickle attacks.
I’m blessed with tantrums and pouts galore,
Making me love him forever more.
Butterfly kisses and eskimo ones too,
My love for him stretches deep like the ocean blue.
I feel so blessed to see his smile every day
And I will thank you lord, for always.
-Written by: Jen
Questions: (They were given to me by B.G. because she LOVES questions! haha)
1.) What’s the last book you read? White Oleander
2.) What are your plans for the holidays? I don’t celebrate Christmas, but for New Years eve I will be in Florida enjoying the night with my sis and other family!
3.) What are you especially proud of? I proud of how much I’ve grown and come out of my shell.
4.) Are there any movies you’re looking forward to seeing? I’m excited for Toy Story 4 to come out! lol
5.) If you went into a store and they had anything you wanted. What would be the one thing you’d want? It would be a dealership and I would drive out of there with a white Range Rover!
6.) What’s the scariest/creepiest movie you ever saw? I hate scary movies so I haven’t watched many! But I would have to say The Exorcist, and mind you I only watched some of that movie!
7.) What gift do you want most for the holidays? I don’t expect any gifts for Christmas but I just wish for a wonderful and successful 2016 :).
My Nominees are: