Before Thanksgiving is over, I wanted to share 10 things I am thankful for:
- My parents (biological & step). Despite all that has happened in the past, I am glad we can all love and respect each other. Also, thank you all for your love and support. Each and every one of you have taught me valuable life lessons, whether good or bad. I am the person I am today because of all of you.
- All of my siblings. We don’t all see each other often, but my heart and thoughts are with them ALWAYS! Love them all so much.
- All of my precious nieces and nephews. I love how they are all so different but so similar as well :). They are all growing so fast and I miss them!
- For having a wonderful & supportive husband. You have helped me so much over the years. You have loved me through the bad times and the good. You never let me think less of myself. Thank you for being my constant.
- My son! Without him, I would not know unconditional love.
- For pushing through my anxiety on a daily basis. When my heart is pounding, my hands shaky, I still make myself do what I need to do. Whether it’s just meeting up with a friend, signing up for classes, walking to the park alone, I hold my head up and take those steps I need to better myself.
- I am thankful for the newfound respect I have for myself. I’ve realized how strong I am. How brave I can be. Despite constantly being hard on myself, like I know so many of us can be, I respect how far I’ve come in life.
- For having my license! I got it at the age of 30, but I overcame my fear of driving a “death machine” and I love driving!
- For my car. It’s old, but I love my BMW, my Avery :). I love driving. Since receiving my license & car, I’ve become so much more independent. No longer need to rely on my husband or anyone else, to help me run errands or just get around.
- For all of YOU! Thank you to everyone I have met on WordPress. Your support means so much to me. I have gotten to know so many of you through your writing, responses and blogs. You’re all awesome people and I am so happy to call you all friends!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving with their loved ones and friends! xoxo