I was nominated by Getting Through Anxiety for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much for this award! It’s so sweet of you to think of me!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Here are the questions that were given to me by Getting Through Anxiety:
1.) What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- I love Thanksgiving! Surrounded by loved ones and a whole lot of yummy food!
2.) If you could take any book that’s not made into a movie and make it into one, which book would you choose?
- I would love to see Granny Dan, written by Danielle Steel. It’s a great book about a Russian grandmother who passes away without her granddaughter ever knowing that she was a ballerina back in Russia. The granddaughter ends up finding a box of her grandmother’s belongings, and in it she finds sating ballet shoes and a ton of letters that will transport her back to Russia, when she reads them. Its very heart warming story.
3.) What type of shoes best describe your personality? High heels, tennis shoes, or some kind of sandals?
- Definitely sneakers! I love a good looking pair of sneakers and prefer to be comfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good high heel, but only if I am going out for a special occasion.
4.) What’s your best advice for someone struggling with any issue?
- I’m a big believer in God. I believe that in due time, things will be taken care of. Leave your worries in his hands and ask for solutions to become stronger. For those people who have a different belief, I tell them that things WILL get better. I try to remind them that everyone goes through difficult times, and though they may feel alone and feel as if they won’t get anything fixed, it will happen. Have faith in yourself that you can be even stronger then you think you are. That speaking about your problems is a huge step in getting better. It takes a lot of courage to speak up on what is bothering you. I let them know that I have suffered a lot of things in my life so I know how it feels to be at your lowest. Also let them know that I am always here to lend an ear :).
5.) What’s your favorite genre of music?
- I really enjoy all types of genres! I love Doo-Wop, Jazz, Rock, Alternative, Country, Pop, Freestyle, Salsa.
6.) If you could be a character in the Peanuts cartoon, which would you be?
I would be Schroeder. He can play a mean piano!
7.) What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
- My favorite TV show of ALL TIME is Friends!
8.) What do you like better? Writing, reading, or watching TV?
- I love all 3! Writing, reading and watching tv can transport you to another time. You can become so engrossed in characters and events in that moment. As well as becoming engrossed in what it is you are writing. You get lost in your thoughts and words :).
9.) What’s the first blog you ever followed?
- One of the first blogs I followed was Kelzbelzphotography.
10.) What’s the first ever movie you remember seeing?
- I don’t know what my first ever movie was. But I do remember watching Ghost Buster’s!
11.) Because I just recently watched Aladdin again, if you were granted any three wishes, what would they be?
- Wish 1: Take away my Anxiety.
- Wish 2: Take away all of my debt.
- Wish 3. Let every homeless person have a home with all of the necessities to live.
Here are the questions I have for you!
- What made you begin blogging?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could meet anyone, who would you like to meet and why?
- Are you left brained or right brained and why?
- Do you have any special talents that not everyone knows about?
- Who is your favorite person and why?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What book have you read over and over?
- What is your favorite movie?
- How do you overcome your daily struggles?